In terms of management DAHL Law Firm is organized as a true partnership with a group of owners, an internal board of directors and a business management.
DAHL's top management is the circle of partners, which has elected an internal board of directors. These are responsible for the ownership strategic and corporate strategic management as well as development of the company. The day-to-day management is handled by the Executive Board consisting of:
- Managing partner, Henning von Lillienskjold, who is responsible for executing the ownership strategy and professional management
- COO and CFO, Christoffer Belmann Mirasola, who runs the administrative management as well as finance, IT & digitization, HR, and project centre
- CCO, Anders Madsen Pedersen, who runs corporate strategy and business development as well as brand, marketing and communication
Our more than 200 employees are divided into partners, attorneys, assistant attorneys, legal assistants and students, all of whom are organised into departments according to legal expertise areas.
Our seven departments act across offices and geography. The core of each department is a number of legal specialty areas within all branches of business law. Each department has significant capacity and in-depth specialization. All our lawyers have one primary focus, but at DAHL we also find it very important that our lawyers understand and have some insight into other areas. All our seven departments work with:
- The commercial agenda - client development and business development
- Specialization - development and positioning of legal specialties
- Knowledge - development and dissemination of knowledge
- Efficiency - optimization of workflows
- The people agenda - attracting, developing and retaining talent
In addition, we have a central staff consisting of a finance function, IT, HR, marketing and communications as well as administration all assisting the day-to-day management.
A Strong Partnership
A strong contributing factor to our sovereign case solution and the sublime collaboration on clients and legal matters is our ownership model, which is based on an inalienable ownership principle of pure equality, also known as pure lockstep.
Our ownership model means a world of difference culturally and collaboratively. In short, this ownership model means that there is financially nothing to compete for internally. Possible friction and sub-optimization are simply taken out of the equation. Instead, everyone works to service and advise the firm's common clients, no matter who they are, in a common spirit.
It is our belief that only through pure equal sharing can a consulting company put the individual client and case 100 % in the centre. The equalization model is to a large extent a significant binder among the partners, which contributes positively to all the other elements of the DAHL spirit.