Procurement law is a legal field which has become considerably more complex over the years. The most recent initiative was the Joint European Procurement Directive which was implemented in Denmark through the Procurement Act of 1 January 2016.
DAHL’s team of specialist advisors on procurement law have extensive experience in the area – e.g. from having worked for the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority and for the Complaints Board for Public Procurement.
We assist public authorities or organisations with preparing and quality-assuring tender documents, including:
- Preparation or review of contracts on public procurement
- Review of performance specifications
- Preparation or review of annexes to contracts
- Procurement terms and conditions
If you are a private supplier bidding on public contracts, our services include:
- Quality assurance of bids for public contracts
- Clarification of questions and answers concerning public procurement
- Participation in negotiations of public contracts and
- Preparation of back-to-back agreements with subcontractors
If, for example, the public contract is an IT contract or construction contract, DAHL’s specialists in the IT area or construction area often help with input related to contractual terms.
Our procurement team often works with other consultants, e.g. technical consultants, on the preparation of performance specifications, service agreements (SLA) etc. in public contracts.
Finally, our team of procurement attorneys have sound experience within litigation before the Complaints Board for Public Procurement and the ordinary courts of law.