The energy and supply sector is one of the most regulated areas in Danish business. Therefore, insights in the complicated rules are more important than ever. At DAHL, we have extensive experience in advising utilities, whether it concerns power supply or water, waste water, district heating or waste.
Energy and supply involves collaboration across a number of legal disciplines. Therefore, our specialists work closely together with our specialists within our departments handling IPR and IT, Environment and Planning, Procurement, M&A, and construction law.
DAHL has extensive experience in advising the utility and supply industry as well as wind and solar contractors. Among others we advise the Danish Energy Authority.
Our advice and assistance include:
- The circumstances regarding regulatory provisions
- Risk assessment
- Procurement and invitation to tenders
- Grants for solar, wind and biogas projects
- IT sourcing and contracts
- Mergers and agreements on “shared services”
- Establishment of compliance programs