Tenancy law is complex and filled with inviolable rules. Failure to comply with the tenancy rules can have serious financial consequences for both landlord and tenant.
Even small failures can be expensive - particularly when these involve corporate leasing arrangements. Our team of leasing specialists offer professional advice and assistance when you enter into commercial or residential leasing contracts, and also when problems arise during the lease period or after.
Our specialists mainly help landlords but we also offer assistance to corporate tenants. Our assistance in this area includes:
- Preparation of commercial and residential leasing contracts, including the negotiation of leasing terms and tips for commercial leasing contracts.
- Preparation of basic rent contracts
- Leasing contracts in the context of project development
- Tenancy law due diligence process
- Lease regulation of commercial and residential tenancies including regulation in relation to market rents
- Cancellation and terminations of commercial and residential tenancies
- Relinquishment of commercial tenancy
- Cases on protected commercial tenants’ claims for compensation and goodwill compensation on termination by the landlord
- Defects in the tenancy
- Moving tenancies
- Eviction cases
- Handling various disputes before the rent control board and housing courts
- Registration and cancellation of lease contracts
- Fulfilment of offer to tenant obligations under the Rental Act in connection with property transfers
- Social housing associations
- House regulations cases
It is unavoidable that from time to time disagreements will arise between tenant and landlord. Conflicts can result in significant financial difficulties for both landlords and business tenants. With skilled sparring available right at the start of an imminent conflict, you will be best positioned to achieve a professional resolution of the case. Our specialists are ready to help resolve the problems and they can also assist in conducting any eventual court cases.
Would you like to hear more?
We are happy to talk about how best we can help your business to progress. Contact us for non-binding discussion if you are looking for professional legal advice in the area of commercial and residential tenancy law.