- Filter on area of expertise
- Business Transfers/M&A
- Buyer's Counselling
- Construction, Property and Infrastructure
- Corporate and house leasing
- IT & Technology
- IT Contracts, Contract Management and Contract Negotiating
- IT Disputes
- IT Outsourcing and Managed Services
- IT Procurement
- M&A Real Estate
- Personal Data & IT Security
- Restructuring, Transactions and Successions
- Seller’s Counselling incl. Preparing for sale
- Tax and VAT
- Tax Counselling
- Tax Litigation
- VAT and other indirect taxes
DAHL recognised in the latest Legal 500 ranking
We are happy to announce that DAHL is on Legal 500’s list of best law firms in Denmark.
DAHL recruits three experienced partner profiles
With a successful partner recruitment and a new agreement for more space in Copenhagen, DAHL is shifting gears in the capital region. Three strong partners with many years of experience in IT, Tele & Tech as well as Corporate and Commercial will join DAHL Law Firm from 1 February 2021.
When will a stay in Denmark result in full tax liability?
Full tax liability entails that all your earned income is subject to taxation in Denmark. For example, staying in Denmark for six months consecutively will result in full tax liability to the country. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 several people have involuntarily been forced to stay in Denmark for periods of time which exceed the tax liability limit of six months. However, will a stay in Denmark exceeding six months entail full tax liability to Denmark, even if the stay is necessitated by COVID-19 restrictions?